Sunday 8 June 2014

Muller time! United are readying a £25m swoop for Thomas Muller


Here's our round-up of all the transfer news coming out of Old Trafford from Sunday's papers and across the web...

Muller time
United are readying a £25m swoop for Thomas Muller.

Sunday Mirror Sport understands new boss Louis van Gaal is in daily contact with assistant Ryan Giggs and has given the go-ahead for a move for the German international.

A German magazine interview published this weekend has confirmed United’s belief that they can  prise attacking midfielder Thomas Muller out of Bayern Munich this summer.

Muller said: “I have now come to the point where I insist to know that I am part of the starting 11 at Bayern Munich. I have also demanded to know if the club really want to go forward with me in the next few seasons.

“I am no longer the type who says, ‘OK then, today I will play in this role, next match in that role. Just move me about and I will keep my mouth shut’. No, those days are gone."






No comments:

Post a Comment