Friday 23 May 2014

Kevin De Bruyne feels Chelsea did not give him a chance


Kevin De Bruyne has claimed he did not get a proper chance to prove himself at Chelsea.

De Bruyne has been speaking for the first since being sold to Wolfsburg for £17m in January after Jose Mourinho criticised his training methods.

However, the Belgium midfielder says those comments have not affected him as he prepares for the World Cup.

"For myself I know what I do on the field," De Bruyne told Sky Sports News.

"Physically I'm always one of the top players in the game and run a lot of kilometres.

"The second half of the season (at Wolfsburg) I showed everybody I'm a good player.

"But it's difficult to prove yourself if nobody can watch you - that's all I can say about it.

"I'm not at the club any more and I'm doing fine at the moment."

Source: Sky Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment